GNU campus is well-connected, and there is ample connectivity through the public transport system for students who come from Hyderabad/ Secunderabad.
Despite that, GNU maintains a well-organised fleet of more than 50 air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned buses to provide easy commutation for its students and staff residing within a radius of 50-60 km from the campus, providing safe and convenient connectivity to major stops in and around Hyderabad. The presence of the Faculty coordinator on the bus ensures the safety and comfort of all the students while availing the University transport facility. Most day-scholar students prefer to travel in University buses since they are cost-effective, comfortable and provide P2P (point-to-point) connectivity.
Following are the rules and regulations to be followed while using the University transport facility:
- Students should maintain strict discipline and silence on the bus
- Students are not permitted to play games like cards, chess etc. while travelling on the bus
- Students are advised to contact the respective bus coordinator for any queries, clarification, difficulties & problems they are undergoing while commuting on the bus
- Students are strictly advised to listen & follow the instructions given by bus coordinators
- Students are not allowed to board or get off the bus during the midway journey before their respective stop
- Students should maintain the bus timings and reach the bus stop at their scheduled time
- Students are advised not to damage any property of the bus
- Hostlers are not allowed to travel on the college bus. ln need, they have to get prior approval from the Director / Administrative Officer / Bus ln-charge, and the same should be submitted to the bus coordinator
- Students must show their bus pass at any time of inspection or if asked by the faculty coordinator, driver or supervisor