The University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (UIPS) is made up of a varied group of academics who collaborate and inspire one another in pharmaceutical research, practice, and service with the goal of improving people’s health around the world. The Institute aspires to provide its students with brand-new, cutting-edge facilities that will serve as an ideal resource for them to learn, grow, and put their ideas into action. They train future pharmacists to provide ethical and committed care to patients’ physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
To provide students with practical knowledge, the University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (UIPS) contains well-equipped laboratories for General Pharmaceutics, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Toxicology, as well as Pharmacognosy and Herbal Medicine.
After completing this programme, graduates of the program are able to
- Create and implement strategies for determining therapeutic problems using foundational sciences such as pharmacological, social, administrative, and clinical.
- Analyze scientific results critically in order to improve clinical decision-making.
- Demonstrate knowledge and abilities in relation to pharmacy practice regulations.
- Prepare drugs by following proper procedures and using precise calculations.
- Communicate effectively with all health care professionals, patients, families, and caregivers and assess their understanding with a compassionate, empathic, and professional attitude.