The University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET) is an open environment for varied viewpoints, where students are groomed to join the global workforce and education runs parallel to the actual world.
The professional grooming of recognized teachers and industry leaders with experience in tackling critical engineering problems benefits the students at UIET.
At the University Institute of Engineering and Technology, students find their interest in one of the several engineering and technology majors available.
Students with a predisposition for sophisticated problem solving, design, innovation, and a passion for learning benefit from a student-centered pedagogy, project-based approach, and advanced curriculum.
The University Institute of Engineering and Technology’s purpose is to educate well-integrated persons with technical and social competence to excel in professional arenas and design solutions to world problems.
The programmes under the University Institute of Engineering and Technology are designed to enable students to:
- To advance their professional careers, they must gain the requisite knowledge and understanding of scientific and mathematical fundamentals.
- Be able to synthesise information and apply what they’ve learned to recognise problems and devise effective solutions.
- Understand and be mindful of other cultures and social situations.
- Demonstrate professional ability, intellectual maturity, and personal growth, as well as a commitment to the ethical development of the sector.
- Be able to effectively communicate in writing, orally, and visually.
- Providing Industry specific skills.
- Learning by doing ecosystem.
- Inculcating innovative thinking and entrepreneurial skills in the students and thereby cater to the needs of ever changing industry.
- High-quality Research & Technology Development Center with numerous centers of excellence to encourage students to pursue advanced technical research and analysis skills.
- Well-equipped laboratories with large classrooms and to provide students with high-quality teaching and research possibilities.