University Institute of Computer Science & Application has aim to provide high-quality computer education with ability of critical thinking, dynamism, and innovation.
UICSA has focus on learning by doing wherein students get exposure to the practical environment through live projects and industrial visits.
Regular guest talks from Industry-oriented resource persons on the latest technologies along with Soft Skill classes are part of curriculum for enhancing communication skill.
The programmes under the University Institute of Computer Science and Application (UICSA) are designed to enable students:
- Demonstrate competency with computer-assisted problem-solving strategies.
- At least two high-level programming languages and two operating systems must be demonstrated.
- Demonstrate your ability to analyse and synthesise solutions to complicated challenges.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of modern software engineering.
- Demonstrate a broad and deep understanding of the field of computer science.
- Industry oriented learning through Technology Groups
- Competency development with computer-assisted problem-solving strategies.
- Manifest the ability to analyze and synthesize solutions to complicated challenges.
- Fully-furnished labs, with latest hardware and software