“Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.”
About the Health Care Center
GNU health center provides primary health care as well as emergency medical assistance 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,and health services for faculty and staff of the University.
On all university working days: 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Note: Doctors are available on call during the holidays also.
Our mission at the University Health Center is to provide high-quality, health care and wellness programs in order to promote health and support academic success.
Our vision is to be the provider of choice for health care and health information for university students, to be an important source of services for faculty and staff, and to be an integral part of the University’s educational mission.
Excellent, non-judgmental service
- Respect for all cultures and ethnicities
- Collaboration &tie-up with the medical center’s
- Open communication between providers and patients and between staff
- Positive relationships with the state and local medical organizations
- Fiscal responsibility and equitable use of resources
- Continuous quality improvement throughout the organization
- An integrative team approach to care
Services include advice on, General physical health, mental health, Asthma, BP checks, minor injuries, dressings, urine infections, diabetes, and a travel clinic, as well as emotional health.
- Appointments and Services
- Mental health care and Counselling and clinic
- Emergency: Around the clock, the Health Centre’s Doctor on Call attends to a variety of emergency cases, which are either treated in the health Centre or referred to other Super Speciality Hospitals under medical supervision in the Health Centre Ambulance.
- Laboratory:The lab performs basic blood, urine, and other biochemical tests
- Pharmacy: Medicines are given free of charge to Health Centre dependents