A group of educationists and medical professionals, who are committed to excellence and ethics, run Guru Nanak Educational Society. All of GNES members are experienced and qualified with high professional and social reputation.
i) Sardar T. S. Kohli, President, Guru Nanak Educational Society:
Sardar Tavinder Singh Kohli, is the founder President of Guru Nanak Educational Society (GNES). He is a leading philanthropist, Industrialist, Educationist & a well known Sikh Personality He has done his education from Hyderabad and empowering people through education is an area of passion for him. (This dream of world-class institutions was materialized with the establishment of Guru Nanak Engineering College in 2001). His dedication and commitment to the cause of world-class education ensured the creation of other professional institutions all over the country. Since his young age, he showed great flair in managing and nurturing educational institutions. His vision and managerial acumen over the years propelled GNI to reach great heights. It is one of the premier groups of institution in imparting Education in Engineering, Management, Medical, Pharmacy, Art, Science, Architectures & other areas. He believes that putting out good, will come back to you tenfold in unexpected ways.
The following are the prominent credentials of the President:
- President of Guru Nanak Engineering College (GNEC), Ibrahimpatnam established in the year 2001.
- President of Panineeya Mahavidyalaya Hospital and Institute of Dental Science Hospital and Research Centre, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad, one of the premier Dental institutions in the state of Telangana with a mission to educate & train students in dental care facilities and service to all sections of the society.
- Executive member of Sikh Educational Society, Hyderabad that runs Guru Nanak Modern School and Guru Nanak junior College, Hyderabad.
- President of Guru Gobind Singh Sports wings (Part of Guru Gobind Singh study circle) which are involved in organizing various kinds of sports activities at the state and national level all over the country.
- Managing Trustee of the Guru Nanak Trust Mission Hospital which is a charitable 200 bedded hospital established to help and serve the weaker sections of the society.
ii) Sardar G. S. Kohli, General Secretary, Guru Nanak Educational Society
Sardar G. S. Kohli, General Secretary, Guru Nanak Educational Society holds his Masters Degree in the specialization of TQM (Total Quality Management) from Queen Mary & Westfield College of London. He comprehends that every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. It’s not about perfect, it’s about effort and when you bring out effort every single day that is where transformation happens. That is how change occurs. As General Secretary of GNES G. S. Kohli is deeply involved in various activities of Guru Nanak Education Society providing strategic support and valuable inputs to the president to steer GNES to greater heights. Under his dynamic leadership, GNES is further reinforcing its status as an institution of eminence in India and beyond.
iii) Mr. Sunmeet Singh Kohli, Vice President, Guru Nanak Educational Society
Mr. Sunmeet Singh Kohli is a commerce graduate from Khalsa College, Delhi and is a member of various educational societies and managing academic institutions in Hyderabad. He is dynamic and active in business being a wholesale trading distributor for automobile industry and real estate based in Hyderabad.
iv) Surinder Kaur Kohli, Member, Guru Nanak Educational Society
Mrs. Surinder Kaur Kohli is also playing an active part in social welfare activities connected with health care for minorities in association with Gurudwara in and around Hyderabad.
v) Dr. Harcharan Kaur, Member, Guru Nanak Educational Society.
Dr. Harcharan Kaur is a medical practitioner by profession. She is having 25 years of experience in the field of medicine and health education and has the vision to develop an excellent pharmaceutical institution to serve the society.