Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus acquired a feather in its cap by scoring A+ grade conferred by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), an autonomous body set up by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
GNES is collaborating with Red Hat to create GNES-Red Hat Academy at the GNES Hyderabad Campus.
GNES signed an MOU with Mr. Ned Mody Site Director, Berkadia (Warren Buffet’s Company) for training and placement.
GNES had been conferred with Asian Arab Award – 2019 by Asian Arab Chamber of Commerce on 30th March 2019 at Taj Krishna, Hyderabad.
GNES has collaborated with IIC to establish services in GNES. The Institutions Innovation Councils (IICs) of Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus (GNITC) received Recognition from the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) on 21st November 2018.
Best Place to Innovate Award on 26th October 2013 during UXINDIA13 International Conference at IIM Bangalore to GNES.
- National Andhra Pradesh Summit & Awards 2014 Conferred GNITC with “Excellent Innovation Institute in Andhra Pradesh” Award.
- Award for “Excellent Campus Recruitment in the state” during the CMAI – 2nd National Andhra Pradesh Education Summit & Award 2015, Supported by Department of MNRE GOI, department of MSME- GOI, AICTE, and Association of Indian Universities.
- Award of Excellence – It was a moment of great honour and pride for the management of GNI, for their diligent efforts in providing quality education to the students which has been acknowledged at the Inaugural Ceremony of Indian Board of Endodontics on 14th November. Received the award from Governor of Andhra Pradesh, Shri E.S.L. Narasimhan.
Guru Nanak Institute of Technology has achieved a lot during last decade. Among many achievements, a few are mentioned below:
- The institute has been accredited by NAAC with A+ grade (CGPA 3.31 on 4 point scale) during the year 2019-20 and is valid up to 2025.
- The institute was accredited by NBA in the year 2016 for three years, and is re-accredited in the year 2019, again for three/five years for Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering programmes.
- The institute is recognized by UGC under Section 2(f) of UGC act 1956
- The Institute has been rated as 5 Star Institution with 100% score by Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC), MHRD during 2019-20.
- IIC funded and made GNIT as a Mentor Institute for the five leading Institutions.
- Business Incubation Centre approved by MSME during 2019-20.
- Band B Institution (rank between 26-50) by Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA), during 2019–20.
- Excellent Band Institution (rank between 26-50) by Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA), during 2020–21.
- Best R&D Institution in the year 2019 by Brainfeed Higher Education.
- Best Centre of Excellence for Go-Karting from Elets in 9th Higher Education HR Global Education Fair.
- Excellent Innovation Institute – A National Educational Award by CMAI, MSME, AICTE and JNTUA.
- Best Place to Innovate, awarded during UXINDIA International Conference at IIM Bangalore.
- Educational Excellence award by Indus Foundation.
- Ranked 6th in the state of Telangana, among Engineering Institutions, Times of India survey,
- Add-on programs with Adobe Creative Technology Academy/Red Hat Academy
- Faculty Members completed online certification that includes MOOCs (Swayam, NPTEL, Coursera, etc.
Panineeya Institute of Dental Sciences and Research Centre is attached to one of the premier hospitals of the state i.e., Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, which is in close vicinity of our institution, for training our students in the areas of General Medicine, Surgery & allied subjects.