The candidates who have the requisite qualification from foreign universities or Boards of Higher Education recognized as equivalent to the Plus 2 of India by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi are eligible for admission. If required, candidates will be asked to obtain the ‘eligibility certificate’ from the AIU, New Delhi.
Admissions are in accordance with the guidelines set by the University Grants Commission, Association of Indian Universities and the relevant Statutory Bodies of India like the All India Council for Technical Education, Dental Council of India, Pharmacy Council of India, etc. from time to time.
Procedure to be followed for admission:
- Click the online application link (link) and fill the required details.
- Upload essential grade certificates, marks sheets, transfer certificates, proof of NRI status along with passport and migration certificates.
- After successful submission of an online application an application number will be generated and mailed to the email id provided at the time of filling the application.
- After verification if an application meets the requirement, a provisional admission letter will be emailed to the applicant with details of tuition fee and other fees payable.
- The applicant must sign and send the offer acceptance form along with paying the tuition fee.
- Fee Payment mode is electronic funds transfer.
- Details of Electronic fund transfers are as under:
SL No: Name of Account: Bank Name: Account no: IFSC code: Swift code: Branch: 1 GURUNANAK INSTITUTIONS TECHNICAL CAMPUS-FEE ACCOUNT HDFC Bank 50200049041177 HDFC0000418 HDFCINBB Gaddiannaram, Hyderabad, Telangana 2 GURUNANAK INSTITUTIONS TECHNICAL CAMPUS- HOSTEL AND BUS FEE ACCOUNT HDFC Bank 50200049041303 HDFC0000418 HDFCINBB Gaddiannaram, Hyderabad, Telangana
- After payment is made fill details of the fund transfer form, scan and email it to email@example.com
- Hardcopy of the form has to be posted/couriered to The Assistant Director, International Admissions/PR, Guru Nanak University, Ibrahimpatnam,RR District, Telangana (India) – 501506 at the earliest possible.
- Upon reception of the fees and the above form(s), admission confirmation letter will be mailed to the student.
- It should be noted that the admission will stand cancelled in case the tuition fee is not paid in stipulated time and GNU takes no responsibility in any manner.
- Students will be communicated for pre-enrolment and to provide information about class work commencement dates the same will be updated on the University
- Students are advised to reach GNU Campus 2-3 days prior to the commencement of classes and report to the Office of the International Affairs to complete the admission formalities
- All the uploaded certificates, grade cards, migration and transfer certificates, declaration forms (sent via email) along with the admission letter and 15 passport photographs should be produced/submitted at the time of reporting.
- As per the rules of the Government of India, international students will have to undergo a medical examination to be tested for HIV/others within 10 days of joining.
- The student must deposit a medical certificate on the first day at the time of reporting that he is not suffering from any communicable / infectious disease.
- Students must also register with the Foreigner Regional Registration Office (FRRO) as per the Indian Government rules. It usually takes 24 hrs to 14 days for the registration process.
For any information relating to admissions please
Email to Assistant Director – Admissions / Public Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org Or can
Call / Whatsapp: +91 8096609823