Admissions Centre is very well-placed to advise prospective students on admissions criteria and how the criteria will be used in relation to their individual applications and course choices. In addition, Admissions Centre is also able to then report back on how students have been admitted into those courses, providing a full picture of the admissions landscape.
GNU rely upon Admissions Centre services to handle the admissions process, allowing them to focus on their core capabilities of learning and teaching, research, and community engagement. Parents, schools, the media, and the general public know Admissions Centre as their first point of reference for university admissions.
Admissions Centre provides comprehensive, comparable, and consistently presented information to students, schools, and the general public.
Our goal is to make the process easier to understand and provide applicants with the suite of information they need to make informed decisions about their course choices.
To be the one-stop solution for all your higher study needs.
Our mission is to provide excellence in admissions services and promote equity of access to higher education. Central to that mission is a strong culture of servicing the needs of all our stakeholders. GNUs Admissions Centre has a trusted and valued position in the higher education sector. Applicants seeking admission in higher education, turn to UAC for unbiased and authoritative information about university admissions and courses and for an easy interface with which to apply.
Activities of the committee:
- Committee assists Guru Nanak university in getting National as well as international admissions in a wide variety of courses.
- Counselling for solving the queries of the students and parents.
- Organize national and international admission camps
- Publishing admission advertisements on print and electronic media
- Managing social media advertisements
- Website updating for admissions and other public related activity
- Conduct meetings to inform the list of activities, responsibilities, and action plans for admissions
- Processing the application forms
- Display of merit list and counselling
- To check the original documents of the students
- To prepare the list of admitted students.